Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Reconstuctionists

RE01

Have you heard about Lisa Congdon's new project this year? Well, when I found out I felt like she had read my mind. I really had been thinking of wanting to do a series of influential women in my life so when I found out she as collaborating on The Reconstructionists with Maria Popover of Brainpickings I was seriously elated. I could not wait to view this series and unlike the project brewing in my brain this one will be a weekly endeavor which will surely introduce to us all an influential gal we didn't know of before. I look forward to every single week.

RE02
RE03

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.