Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy 2013!


Whoa, 2013. What does that even mean? This year is certainly starting with a bang. Loads of new things to tell you but I thought I would start out with a little funny first. I first caught a look at it over on the Design Observer blog and it tickled my design funny bone and thought it would tickle yours as well.

As you may or may not know I usually look to a famous designer and his manifesto come this time of year to remind me of certain values I hold dear but I thought it was time to switch it up. Oh, I'll still be taking a peek at the Incomplete Manifesto but I've been particularly enchanted by Maria Popova over at Brain Pickings this past year and thought 'How to Find Your Purpose and Do What You Love' was a pertinent piece to add to the mix.


No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.