Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Studio Pepe

SP01

Finding a few intriguing photos from Studio Pepe over on the ever inspiring paper weight with just a link to their studio I knew there would be an intriguing story behind their work. I was most certainly correct in this assumption with an impressive body of work which spans from more traditional interiors to styling to brand consulting.

I was naturally drawn to the project Endless Summer mostly because of the brave color palette.  I'd love to see more reaching out of the norm like this in actual interiors. They did in the fifties and sixties and even the eighties but I feel lately we are very comfortable in a very neutral selection of materials and colors. I think this project proves that neutrals aren't the only classics.

SP02 SP03 SP04

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.