Thursday, December 6, 2012

Sous Style: Illustrated Plate

REBEL WITHIN-700 I'm obsessed with food/design culture. I ought to be as I chose to design restaurants while putting myself through school working in them. One of my favorite things to do is of course to experience each new place and space and sample their wares. It keeps me on my toes and shows me where things are headed or sometimes where they are stalled. (Can we all agree to just stop with the Edison bulbs everyone?) Let's just say it's just about the best homework a gal can take on.

On these many visits I began to notice certain trends like all the in-house pickling and thus my Bloody Mary series was born. As that project began to reach it's end I was looking for a new project to start and the beauty of certain dishes began calling my name at the same time I stumbled across the super glamorous Sous Style and their "Illustrated Plate" I knew I found a home to share some of my favorite local dishes. Head on over to see how William Werner chef of Craftsman and Wolves and creator of The Rebel eats his breakfast of champions.

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.