Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Design Office

DO01

I'm certain my love affair with Australian design and designers is not going anywhere any time soon. Design Office is a studio located in Melbourne. Most of their work seems to focus on really well thought out and detailed commercial spaces whether that's a restaurant, retail establishment, or sexy furniture showroom

I've included two of their projects here. Two Bob a cafe in Melbourne because I'm infinitely interested in food/design culture (hello another love that will never die) and what an incredible and soothing palette, no? Nishi below (Final group of photos) a display suite/library that focuses on the pillars of the company but look at that storage/shelving will you? I'll take that for my own office thanks.

Check out more of their work over here. Also Design Office gets extra points for a well designed and easy to navigate website. More architects need to take note of this detail!

DO02 DO03 DO04 DO05 DO06

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.