Tuesday, September 25, 2012

An East Coast Tour


Architecture + Influence from The Philip Johnson Glass House on Vimeo.

Hello Again, the Mister and I were off enjoying an East Coast tour and much needed holiday. It was a little different then our typical jaunt as we were skipping from one place to the next with nearly zero down time. A quick visit to see family in New Hampshire and then friends in Connecticut, a couple days in NYC and then we finished the trip with the most incredible wedding in the Hamptons.

Along the way we were able to visit a few icons including Philip Johnson's Glass House and I'll share those photos later this week. Until then, do enjoy the video's provided by The Glass House's oral history project. 

And tomorrow we'll have a special guest for a new direction here on Halcyon Days

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.