Thursday, August 2, 2012

Makers: Women Who Shape America


Have you seen the Makers series by PBS? Incredible really. I've included a couple of my favorites. Women in architecture of course because they really speak to an experience that resonates with me. Sometimes it's just nice to hear that others have had the same struggles especially when other female architects/designers are few and far between in your day to day existence. Of course there are so many many women they have filmed who are just as awe-inspiring. Have a look.

Oh and I originally found the videos first though Public Interest Design a site I will be returning to.

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.