Wednesday, August 29, 2012

COME IN! les femmes

CILF01

Listening to DnA the other day I heard about the exhibit COME IN! les femmes happening at the A+D museum in Los Angeles and it's in it's final days. Apologies for the late notice but I just found out myself. Read below for all the details.

Los Angeles, CA (June 4, 2012) – A+D Architecture and Design Museum > Los Angeles
(A+D Museum) is pleased to announce the third installment of the summer exhibition
series COME IN! Entitled COME IN! les femmes, the exhibition will feature 25 women
designers, hailing from each of the design disciplines, who have been invited to
transform the museum with their brilliant installations. Per usual, all areas of the
museum will be open to invasion and there will be no rules!


COME IN! les femmes will be on view July 12 – September 8, 2012.

I wouldn't miss this line-up. Just take a look at the invitees, serious lady players.

CILF02 CILF03

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.