Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tasty Ties

TT01

Darling Jen Hartford the designer behind Tasty Ties asked me to paint a few of her bow ties for the imminent launch of her shop.  They will be used in posters which I can't wait to share with you and I will as soon as I have them. Until then here are the bow ties in various stages along the way.  Each one is named after a San Francisco neighborhood. Can you guess which ones these are?

Thank you ever so much Jen Hartford for hiring me for one the most delightful projects I've had the pleasure to work on. Seriously, to get paid to paint beautful bow ties?! Somebody pinch me.

TT02 TT03 TT04

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.