Friday, July 27, 2012

Stact modular wine wall

ST01

Our friend Eric Pfieffer of The Utility Collective has teamed up with Jaime Kasza to bring about the Stact wine unit. Well, almost... they are ready for production and need a little helping hand. They have pulled together an immaculate kickstarter campaign. I know, I know, you are inundated with kickstarter campaigns but if you are in the market at all for a wine rack contributing would be worth your while as it actually goes towards a kit of your own at an entry level price. So wine enthusiasts and restauranteurs I'd head over stat as they have almost received full funding. Of course if you just love these guys and think it's a great project you can contribute as much as a dollar to get them off the ground too. Head on over and check it out.

ST02 ST03 All photos and imagery via Stact

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.