Monday, July 23, 2012

Rick Owens and Michelle Lamy

You know when you see a piece and it never leaves your mind. You may forget it, you may not remember where you saw it or how long ago or even who created it but yet it stays lodged in the back of that grey matter sitting atop of your shoulders. That is exactly how I felt about Rick Owens and Michelle Lamy's furniture collection.

And then darling Shara Lotfi popped by and shared this video by Another Magazine thinking it would be something I would be interested in and then it all came flooding back. Thanks Shara. I've long been a fan of Rick Owens and always a little bit intrigued by Michelle Lamy. What an incredible creative force. No?

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.