Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Daniel + Emma

DE

As a kid I was always intrigued by office supplies and desk accoutrement. What is that about do you think?  A love for items that try to create order? My love for these utilitarian objects hasn't waned and I know for certain if I came across Daniel + Emma's pieces at six my mind would surely be blown.

Their pieces are a desktop terrain of playthings for grown-ups (and kids;)

p.s. Be sure to check out their collaboration with Guerlain + Wallpaper* I'm in love!

DE02 DE03 all photography via Daniel + Emma

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.