Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Another Kind of 'Pin It': Andreas Engesvik

AE01 AE02

Earlier this week I took up a rented desk in the studios of Alite and I have to say it is such a relief and a joy to be amongst people again, creative forward thinking people. Working for yourself is difficult enough especially in isolation so it would not be an exaggeration to say I'm over the moon about this new move.

I bring it up because Alite designs mostly outdoor gear and has me all of sudden focused on designs that are complementary to this lifestyle. Making the outdoors your living room in a fun way. Looks like Andreas Engesvik has that concept down with the Pin Table.

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.