Saturday, May 12, 2012

Twin Sisters and Sweater Letters


∆∆∆ Yep, I just needed a little blog break to get some life/work/life issues in order. Sometimes you just need to take the time. It was a little tortuous to tell you the truth as I have quite a few posts lined up that I just couldn't get to. Expect to see regular blog posting resume on Monday.

And during the blog break I had to be a vigilant one of these...


And I couldn't help but add these too. Sweater Letters! Yes, Please. These two sisters are an incredibly talented duo. Check out the rest of their work here.




No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.