Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend

EW01 EW02


Instead of an Easter egg hunt the Mister and I went on a wild posting of his work around the neighborhood. I played photographer.

I made Tartine's Quiche and drank cheap champagne. I struggle with baked goods. I love to cook but baking throws me for a loop. But being someone who doesn't give up the first (or third) time I think I made some head way this time. I still burned myself. (Damn you tart pans! I need a pie pan.) but I got a seriously flaky crust and I think I'll add more swiss chard next time.

I'm finally going to do something with these arrows. Stand by.

p.s. A few White House Easter photos. Make sure you make it to that last photo, it's fantastic.
p.p.s. Don't you just Love Ira Glass.

1 comment:

Rebecca Palm* Gallimaufry Photography* said...

That quiche looks DELICIOUS!! And I DO love Ira Glass :-)

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.