Thursday, April 5, 2012

Henrybuilt you lush

HB
As you you know I've been a fan of Henrybuilt for years. (and their lower priced line Viola Park is a gem) I still haven't had the opportunity to work with them but hopefully it's not too far on the horizon and I love keeping tabs on what they are doing next.

The system illustrates our ability to produce custom products with a high-level of engineering sophistication and the feel of hand-crafted furniture, a combination that sets us apart in the luxury kitchen system market where most product is cold and technical.

The system can be configured in a variety of ways, to store any number of bottles at a precise angle and can be used for either room-temperature storage or for longer-term storage in a conditioned environment.  Each system is built by hand to order.

I immediately thought of my dear friend Susy and her love of wines. I envision it lining one whole wall in her kitchen. What a great solution for a quick and easy construction in a restaurant or wine bar, no? I know those construction deadlines are killers.

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.