Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hedi Slimane

HS01 HS02

An incredible talent this one is no? I pulled these down from his diary months ago. I believe it's from the Moca exhibition but I'm not sure since there weren't any words attached with them. Has anyone seen it in person? I just thought it was an interesting way to show an exhibition of work. I'd love to see it in a home following one wall through the entire space. Family photographs? Artwork all to a specified size? Or built around your current collection? Hmmmm... Hedi, let's talk furniture design. shall we?

p.s. Forgive me for my absence I've been juggling a few different jobs and the blog ended up out the window once again.

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.