Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hats Off

HATS01

Just doing a little research. How do you take care of your hats? Where do you store them? On a hook, on a wall, on a shelf, or in a hat box?

While there seems to be a variety of hat stands there also seems to be a variety or suggestions on their how-to care. Did you know that you should brush your hat? They sell special brushes just for that purpose. Who knew?

If you are a wearer of hats I would love to hear from you. Tell me what you know.

UPDATE: Max Wastler of All Plaid Out just sent me this. Whoa! I think I might have to call those guys. 

Photos by moi at Goorin Brothers and Cable Car Clothiers.

HATS02 HATS03 HATS04 HATS05 HATS06 HATS07

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.