Monday, April 23, 2012

Fat & Juicy

FJ

I was approached a few weeks ago in regards to my Bloody Marys that appeared on Refinery 29 by and up and coming Bloody Mary mix company with the incredible moniker Fat & Juicy.

Pretty much a dream job. Hello universe more of these please. Thanks to a very enthusiastic John Glenn from Fat & Juicy for engaging and supporting my work. And Thanks to Refinery 29 (Angela and Katie especially;) for putting it out there so that individuals like John happen to see it all the way across the country. I swear the internet is so awesome sometimes.

p.s. San Franciscans, we'll have Fat & Juicy coming to Bevmo soon. Everyone else use this handy little locator on the Fat & Juicy site.

1 comment:

Steffny said...

Gorgeous, as always! Can't wait to put my lips on some. :)

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.