Friday, April 20, 2012

BOOBS!

BOOBS
I saw these earlier this week and for the life of me I can't remember where but they put a huge smile on my face when I really needed it. Thank-you Wary Meyers. This week has been a rough one folks and I'm so glad to call it over. I think I might even play hooky in the sunshine for the rest of the afternoon. Because when do we have 75ยบ days in full blazing glory like today?

Speaking of sunshine head on over to the ever talented East Side Bride and check out my mini-weekend tour of Palm Springs. 

Oh and pick up your boobs over here. Now the question is which one(s) Black, White, or Zombie?

xo K

2 comments:

east side bride said...

i like that they look sort of like records.

a m o u r e t t e said...

amazing. love it

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.