Saturday, March 17, 2012

MIA & Chinatown

CT02

Sorry to go MIA on you once again but my little brother was in town so we were running around doing all kinds of touristy things I never do. Mostly because they all seem so cliché and don't seem representative of San Francisco at all (hello Fisherman's Wharf) but I let go a little bit and just went with it. We even went over to Alcatraz which was a first for me. It's gorgeous over there and I really found so much beauty in it's decay and it's pure austerity of the structure and details. I'll try and share those later this week.

But for now just a few shots of that famed street down through Chinatown. The Colors, the juxtaposition of materials and the whimsey, all made me smile. I should surely take the time to make this stroll happen a little more often.

p.s. A super fun post on a local happening coming on Monday

CT01

1 comment:

Celia said...

ha! we took joe's little brother to fisherman's wharf when he came to visit. WHY, i'll never know.

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.