Friday, March 23, 2012

Amy Vázquez

AV01 AV02
I'm incredibly bummed that I'm going to miss this show Continuous & Still but if you are in the Bay Area will you please go for me and report back? What I love about Amy's work is that not only would it be gorgeous as is up on your wall but I can really see it in textile format as well. Wallpaper, Bedding, and especially in the form of an incredible dress (by your favorite designer here). I'm blanking on the designer right now but you feel me right?  
Biba
Ossie Clark or
for today perhaps that crazy Dane. Henrik Vibskov.

Or feel free to suggest who she would be a perfect match for, I'm truly curious what you think.

Opening Reception: Tonight from 6pm to 8pm.
At: La Boutique, 414 Jackson Street at Sansome. SF, CA. 94111

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.