Friday, February 3, 2012

Lover of hats...

MAIRA-SF

Tonight I'll listen to another lover of hats and lover of designy type things like chairs miniature or regular size. Wishing you a lovely weekend.

Now the question is what hat shall I wear?

p.s. You should watch this silly video too!

photos via nysocialdiary
  THEHAT
Update: I wore the above Schiaparelli hat. It was it's first outing. And Maira Kalman loved it sooo much she had to take a photo of it. Over the moon, I tell you. Over the moon.

p.s. Daniel Handler is HILARIOUS.

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.