Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Country views

MA01
The Mister and I took off for the weekend to Ukiah at the invite of our dear friends. Their place is so serene and lovely on top of the mountain. It's filled with laughter, good food, incredible views, and little creatures. Every time we go there are new creatures spotted. This time it was a family of quails and bunny rabbits hanging out right outside the kitchen window. (Last time a heard of baby wild turkeys, circling the property.) I swear I was watching a scene from Bambi. We also spotted two sweet young deer and from afar the famed Asian white deer.

I'm almost always drawing or painting nearly the whole time. So when I came across these they immediately reminded me of the Ranch. Perhaps next visit I'll have to try my hand at some landscapes.

Artwork by Marsiart

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.