Friday, January 6, 2012

Match Made on Plywood

H-TUC-SS  
I have some fun late Friday afternoon news that was just delivered to me. Hub Strategy and The Utility Collective have gotten together to collaborate on PLYprints for Sea Shepherd. My favorite part is the story (of course!) of how it happened. 

“Last year Hub, as a holiday gift to clients, did a series of T-shirts that were inspired by the efforts of Sea Shepherd,” said Eric Pfeiffer, co- founder of The Utility Collective “ They gave me one of these T-shirts and I really loved the design. Part of our mission at The Utility Collective is to give back on every product we create so it was natural for us to get involved and develop the prints with Hub.

With each purchase $10 is donated to Sea Shepherd.  

psst... That piece on the left, that's the Mister's artwork. Oh Heck, I love all those kids don't miss the illustrations by Jason, Jen, and Ben too.

2 comments:

east side bride said...

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaales!

Celia said...

ummm, that mister of yours is mucho awesome.

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.