Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Do yourself a favor...


If you haven't seen this yet. Go and see it! I'm pretty positive that it's going to do gangbusters at the Oscars this year. There was not one thing that I didn't like about the film... well maybe the name but hey, that's small potatoes. And ummm.... I kinda want to learn how to tap now. Oh and that dog is soooo Asta.

Thanks to Viv who turned me on to it.

p.s. I almost forgot there is even a quick snippet of the wildly popular Bradbury Building as well as some other well known Los Angeles locales.

2 comments:

Vivi said...

Mark thinks it's going to be boring. I'm going to have to drag him, because everyone I've spoken to loves it. If I had to watch Mission Impossible with him (which sucked) he will have to accompany me. I too don't understand the title of the film.
FYI, I strongly recommend you go see Pina 3D if you haven't already done so...I'm not a fan of 3D but in this film, it's wonderful.kys

Kelly said...

Oh Viv, you haven't seen it yet? Peter thought it was fantastic too. Seriously it's GOOD. There is even a peek at the Bradbury building.

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.