Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Trouble - The best kind

DM  
I pretty much have the best husband in the world. Wait!!! I just said husband?! A word I never use because it just sounds so weird in my mouth. All wrong and... a word I associate with women who feel the need to show off to other women that they are married. (as in my husband this... and my husband that...) Okay I'm not going to freak because it came naturally and perhaps that means I've stepped into some sort of comfort zone of being a married lady. And moving on. That's a good thing, right?

Okay back to the Mister. This IS MY BIRTHDAY GIFT! Seriously one of the best Mister's a gal could ask for. And I'm in serious trouble. I've got to allow myself only so many hours a week with this collection of incredible magazine book goodness. Should I go backwards or forwards first? Or, perhaps a better way to phrase that is should I start with the very first publication or the latest and then move one way or the other. I'm thinking of starting at the beginning which would be from 1928 - 1939. 

1 comment:

YHBHS said...

so awesome! nice job husband:)

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.