Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Maira, Food & The Holidays

 
I know we are all about to take off to be with our friends and family if we haven't done so already. And inevitiably we'll be sitting around the table sharing. Food and dining and all it's rituals have always been a passion of mine so even though I know this has made the rounds a month or so ago I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to take a break and watch it again. I do love that Maira and I  both love hats. (I know it's silly but you can't help but draw correlations between you and those you adore)

2 comments:

Satin and Souffles said...

Beautiful! Your blog is beautiful :)

Satin&Souffles xx

Kelly said...

Thanks Love. That is truly nice to hear.

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.