Friday, December 16, 2011

Joint Gifts

LG01 LG03 LG02 LH04  
The Mister and I have for many years said to each other we'll get a joint gift for each other for the holiday. There's just one problem with this. We NEVER do it.  The point of course is to purchase something that improves the interior that has a higher price tag that we wouldn't go out on our own. That and well we have enough stuff! Perhaps we'll go for a lighting splurge this year? Now, how do we hold ourselves to it?


All credits can be found on my Pinterest. 

1 comment:

a m o u r e t t e said...

Lamps are my weakness and these are some of my favorites! LOVE them

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.