Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

SPARKLES

It's my Birthday today so I think I'll take a couple days off. See you next week. 

photo credit: So two nights ago I searched desperately moving from blog to blog to blog trying to find the ACTUAL PHOTOGRAPHER of this photo. And while some may say I'm adding to the loop by posting it here, I'm here to say to all of you with Pinterest accounts and Tumblrs you really NEED TO CREDIT the artist NOT JUST WHERE YOU FOUND IT! Sheesh, okay I'm done with my rant. And if any of you know who the actual photographer is please tell me. I would be truly thankful.

2 comments:

Vivi said...

Happy Day Kelly! I hope you have a wonderful day.
Kys, kys!

simplyolive said...

well...happy birthday!!

[post pics if you get a new kate-inspired haircut!] ;)

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.