Friday, December 9, 2011

14 Feet: Healdsburg

14F01  
Last stop, 14 feet an adorable little shop owned by Mike and Marne. Mike was darling and oh so nice and while we didn't get to meet Marne we felt her presence in the space. She is the one responsible for all the vignettes, styling and the witty pricetags according to Mike.

And while it seems everyone and their mother owns a little vintage shop these days their collection is one that is truly extraordinary. With quite a few original finds. My faves were the metal parts bins above, the sweet little Holiday Nisser and thw white Turkish chair on the lower right all the way down the post. I'm also sooooo stealing that arrow installation as soon as I figure out how they implanted them securely in the wall. 

p.s. They also have a couple of warehouses of storage so expect the collection to rotate quite often.  


14F02 14F03 14F04 14F05 14F06 14F07

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.