Monday, November 21, 2011

Sunday...

RB01 RB02
So sorry, the fun post didn't happen today... not my fault but it got delayed until Friday. So instead I send you rainbows from yesterday looking out from the rear deck. Apparently the pot of gold is either inside that church (which recently painted it's steeple blue! What is the matter with them?) or right smack in the middle of downtown. Who found it? And do you want to take me out to dinner?


What are all you lovelies doing for Thanksgiving? I'm thinking of posting a Holiday cocktail tomorrow. It usually falls to us to come up with one and I think the Mister has perfected it. Stand by.

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.