Thursday, November 17, 2011

Salon of Beauty

AS01  
I fully realize that this will be all over the blogosphere before I know it but I couldn't help but re-post as it was love at first sight with Ana Serrano's installation Salon of Beauty as soon as I read about it via the ever talented Alissa Walker. Head on over to read all about it and WATCH that video! Hmmm, I've got a bit of Los Angeles theme this week. What can I say a piece of my heart will always reside there.

all photos via Ana Serrano

AS02 AS03 AS04 AS05 AS06

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.