Monday, November 14, 2011

A little green Monday

ALGM01 ALGM02 ALGM03
A few new plantings around the house. The sugar mold and cacti aren't new but it took me awhile to figure that a cactus and not a succulent worked best. 

I'm not sure what that leafed cactus is (anyone?) but they are growing like weeds! 4 to 5 inches since I got them. I hope I don't have to re-plant any time soon. 

And then there is the terrarium, I just got tired of not being able to see anything in there so I switched from a rainforest type planting to a bog type planting. We'll see how it goes. It's always an experiment.

3 comments:

silvia said...

what a coincidence, i went to cactus garden shop in berkeley and had to resist the temptation of buying anything too prickly! ;) that is one handsome cactus in the white pot!

Vivi said...

Love, love,love! I need green around my place. You always inspire me!

Kys

Eve Cege said...

So pretty

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.