Friday, November 18, 2011

Heath & Geoff

HEATH-GEOFF  
So I surely missed the opening but I'm hoping to make it there before it closes. Just love me some Geoff McFetridge. (gaah will you check out that painting at the end of the table.) And what a genius collaboration no? And I'm going to wonder out loud a little bit here... Heath, you are a bay area company with deep roots so why do you keep having all the awesome shows in LA?! Just sayin, I'm an LA lover and all but I'm starting to feel like the forgotten ex-wife up here. That is if I were speaking for the Bay Area, which I'm not;) 

p.s. I have a fun post planned for Monday! 

photos via Heath, Poketo and Geoff.

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.