Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Breaks, Projects, Work...

PROJECT  
Well the Universe may be expanding but I felt the need to contract for a bit. When you are on the interwebs sooooo much and constantly coming across all this amazingly talented work but find yourself lacking the time to attack it yourself... one just needs to take a couple steps back. There are only so many hours in a day you know. 

Then last night the Mister says... "Umm... When are you going to blog again?" (Can I just add that he was almost always against this blogging thing so it's a little funny coming from him) And quite frankly I was missing the sharing but was finding it hard to fit it into my schedule again. Work has been constant crunch time. And well little Buddy takes quite a bit of time too. So here I am again pouring out my heart to you and sharing snippets of a new project. It's a small project but I'll share the whole of it soon. I missed you and I hope you missed me too. xo

1 comment:

a m o u r e t t e said...

This is really pretty - what you are working on here. Did you happen to take any step by step photos? I write for Apartment Therapy and this would be a really cute DIY feature if that is interesting to you.

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.