Thursday, September 15, 2011

Reka One

REKA02 REKA01 REKA03  
My Sis was in town and we thought it would be fun to take her to 941 Gallery since the entire show was by Aussies and her step-mum (not mine;) is Australian. Did you follow that? Yea we have a complicated family what can I say. 

It was a nutty crowd and a fun time and we even found a sweet little piece the Mister and I both fell for. So it was such a treat to find the process photos and back story on the artist's blog. Check out James Reka's work here. And read about the cans here and here

photography by James Reka

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.