Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ay yai yai yai, Ay yai yai

HM01 HM02 Forgive this little fashion interruption but I'm positively drooling over Heidi Merrick's Spring 2012 collection. And since it's our San Francisco Summer it makes perfect sense to want to acquire each and every piece right now! Not to mention that I have a little soft spot for Heidi's work since it was one of her dresses I chose to get married in. But really WOW, this season is positively vibrating and am I wrong to feel a little bit of that Isabel Marant sexy vibe thing going on here too? 

Of course her model Abigail Spencer is a boon and perfect ambassador for the brand. Does she look familiar to you.... think Hot Teacher and Mad Men. Does that jog your mind? Go Heidi GO!

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.