Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wednesday night is alright


I forgot my camera last night so I hope you don't mind some iphone shots of the Cuesa event at the Ferry Building taken by my lovely and generous date Melissa of CCS architecture. If you haven't been to one of Cuesa's cocktail events can I just say the price soooo justifies the event. Highly organized (nothing worse then a poorly organized event) you'll be able to taste several cocktails in miniature (which is important if you want to walk out of there instead of stumble) Each bar or restaurant is sponsored by a spirit and they have the challenge to present it to you in a creative a delicious cocktail. A great way to get a few new cocktails to try at home under your belt.

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.