Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Unit #9 - part one

MC01
MC02
MC03
MC04
MC05
MC06

Okay, so per usual I took far too many photos and the editing process is always overwhelming. So we'll have to do this in parts, Hope you don't mind. Here are the first few images of the Moore Condo we stayed in at Sea Ranch right at sundown. It was this beautiful golden color every evening and we rushed back to watch every day. Seriously, if we never left the place we would have been completely content. Another trip up there is already on our minds, only question is when.

5 comments:

jamie said...

OH MY GOD KELLY.

i mean i knew but i didn't KNOW.

fwd me the rental link?

Kate said...

daaaamn

YHBHS said...

im with jamie and kate, pls forward that info to me!

spectacular....

Kelly said...

Thanks cuties... the rental link is in the txt now;)

wenwen said...

thank you so much for sharing all the great photos!!

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.