Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Drawn to Devour

DTD01

A fun discovery this past Sunday from a darling couple who came to the bloody mary class was that of a friend of theirs Dan, of Drawn to Devour. Aren't his watercolors delightful. I especially love the humorous plays on the receipts and menus. 

DTD02

Personally, I'm a gin drinker too.

DTD03

The pieces showing space I'm particularly drawn to as well but well you knew that. I love me some Plow and I haven't been to the Beast and the Hare but with a dish like that I think I'll have to plan a trip stat. 

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.