Monday, August 8, 2011

3 years and counting...


So the Mister and I took off for the weekend and celebrated our 3 year anniversary at Sea Ranch. It's so incredibly lovely up there and we were in desperate need of quality alone time as our work schedules and additional activities have had us not seeing much of each other lately. We spent many hours hiking the beaches, having picnics with the Harbor Seals, running into old friends, touring a maginificent new modern home (more on that later), and watching the sun drop in to the sea (actually the fog but the sea sounds nicer) every evening  before heading our for dinner. It was glorious. 


We stayed in Charles Moore's condo #9 and I took loads of photos so I'll be sharing them later this week. But today is the actual day of our Anniversary so Happy Day Mister! I'm so incredibly lucky to have such a caring, generous and supportive Mister like you!

6 comments:

Vivi said...

Joyeux anniversaire! Our anniversary is July 19 and we also celebrated 3 years this year. I can't wait to see your pics. By the way, thank you for the book, I received it Friday. Kys kys.

Kate said...

this photo is ridiculously cute and sweet! happy anniversary!

Kelly said...

Oh Viv Congrats!

And thanks Kate;) xo

Lil said...

Three years? Really? I used this photo of yours as inspiration for my own wedding...so cute.

Kelly said...

Lil? Really? That's the sweetest;)
How are you hanging in there by the way? The House coming together?

Lil said...

Thanks, we're okay - lots of plans, but little progress...we'll get there in the end, but the end seems a long long way away!

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.