Friday, July 15, 2011

Sea Ranch

SR

Our anniversary is around the corner so I booked us a stay in Charles Moore's condo at Sea Ranch. I've never been and only know it from long ago architectural history classes. Have you been? Do you have any suggestions on what to do and see?
Please please share. Thank-you!


Illustration: MLTW (Moore, Lyndon, Turnbull, and Whitaker), gifted to SFMOMA by William Turnbull

And some weekend links...
Mjölk's shop is ready and open
Kinfolk is finally live
And Pompoon has struck an interest;)

2 comments:

marianne said...

go see the sea ranch chapel
it's very unique architecture
http://www.thesearanchchapel.org/

Kelly said...

Thanks Marianne, I saw photos of it but had yet come across it's identity.

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.