Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bureau for Architecture and Design

BAD


Alright you Angeleno's I'm tired of you flaunting all your design weeks in front of me! Seriously how many design events can one city have in a summer! 

The photos above are just teaser photos from the Bureau of Architecture and Design of their exhibit going up. According to Mohamed Sharif...

The mess you see is a cluster of 16" square 3d tiles that form battery powered mobiles. They will form an ambient, slow moving meshwork behind a screen onto which we'll project looped films of LA and Tokyo at Pecha Kucha for Little Tokyo Design Week. 

The exhibit will be through Sunday from 4pm until late. For a schedule about all the goings on go HERE.

So if you are in town can you please GO and send me some better photos and even better yet a video I want to see these things move!

 

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.