Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Around the House

ATH01
ATH02
ATH03
ATH04


A. What I learned recently was our light fixture above the dining table was a Jørn Utzon.
B. I'm thinking of getting rid of my collection of light cages
C. A new handbag and my old iphone
D. There has been some painting going on around the house. Yes, I paint from the Knoll sofa over a Nelson bench over the Roses rug
E. Can I really get rid of them? Their functionality is so elegant
F. Gorgeous and cheap wire sculpture from Flora Grubb.

4 comments:

Kate said...

what an awesome collection! also, I have that same pigeon toe plant hanger but your plant inside is looking sooo much better.

Kelly said...

Thanks Kate! I can't wait to see more of your new place.

amourette said...

thats so funny. i was just thinking...painting on the table over the rug with no protection huh?

Kelly said...

I guess watercolors are less scary than other paints;) that and I desperately need a studio!

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.