Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Von Tundra

VT01
VT02
VT03

Since working out of the home office I'm beginning to recognize just how inefficient the use of space is. While it was fine for the occasional "bringing home work" it needs a serious upgrade for full time use.


So you can imagine when I saw this space a few neural sparks began to fly. I do realize that it's a printers studio (in an adorable side garage) but the variety and multitude of storage is sure to have a place for everything so everything can be in it's place. Something I surely struggle with. Looks like the next project is the office.


You can see more of Dan Anderson and Chris Held's work at Von Tundra.
photography: Darryl James

2 comments:

Kate said...

damn, I love this.

Kelly said...

I know. I would die to have a place where everything is in it's place.

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.