Friday, June 17, 2011

under the weather

UTW

I've caught a little bug. A stomach bug and in my opinion the worst kind. Everyone keeps saying "at least you'll be a few pounds lighter" but I haven't eaten in the past few days because my body has decided to violently get rid of it when I do and I'm STARVING.


So please forgive me but that also means I'm exhausted so Jorge's post will be up this Monday instead of today. Next week you can dream about balmy breezes and Rio's finest  all work week instead of of the weekend. 

photo: Carl Kleiner

1 comment:

amourette said...

The clouds images are so dreamy and pretty. I had something that sounds similar earlier in the year - of course while on vacation. I hope you feel better soon!

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.