Monday, June 13, 2011

Pretty Vacant

PVP01
PVP02
PVP03
PVP04
PVP05
PVP06

Oh it's nothing really... just heaven. Or where I wish to be right this very moment. Especially since the San Francisco summer is officially here. 

A girlfriend started posting photos of herself and friends on FB and after a certain point I had to demand. "Okay, where the hell are you guys!" Can you hear the jealousy in that question?
Pretty Vacant Properties, she said. Pretty much heaven, she also said.


Pretty Genius Robert Stone, I say! I'm taking a cue from you... and also booking a stay as soon as possible.

2 comments:

Vivi said...

OMG, I just went to the website. Pretty fabulous.

stephanie claire said...

remarkable! i felt so calm after looking through those, imagine what it's like to be sitting there in the flesh.. thanks for sharing this!

stephanie claire

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.