Friday, May 13, 2011

Rock Candy

BR01
I've been having the shopping bug as of late. I think it has similar characteristics to being on a diet. You restrict yourself soooo long that your libel to binge. And I've been having those urges... Help! From wanting several pairs of new shoes, to some breezy new clothes, a new bicycle and these enormous rocks for you fingers (I'm partial to the blue ones) by Andy Lifschutz. I spotted them at Gravel and Gold around holiday and I haven't been able to push them out of mind since then. Say it with me now. 


I will be good, I will be good, I will be good.

1 comment:

simplyolive said...

omg, these are gorgeous!!

...i'm the same way with the shopping binges! :)

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.