Saturday, May 28, 2011

Big Daddy's

BD01
BD02
BD03
BD04
BD05
BD06
BD07

This is Big Daddy's Antiques. They have apparently been around selling from a showroom in Los Angeles for years and years and have just recently opened a San Francisco showroom. And what a show room it is. It's in the old Pablo Lighting warehouse on 17th right across the ballpark and Thee Parkside. Stop in and you won't be disappointed. 

We picked up our little Singer stools that we have paired with the our new dining table from them a few weekends ago.

3 comments:

FRAGMENTOS URBANOS said...

Definitely I'd like see, feel and touch this place.
http://robertopujol.blogspot.com/

lisa golightly said...

BEST ( and biggest ) SPACE at the Alameda ! Love Big Daddys !
( wonder if this will get me a discount on a birdcage now )

Kelly said...

It's so funny Lisa as I've never seen them at the flea but perhaps I was just in a hung over daze.

And their birdcages to DIE for.

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.